Effectively zero’ing in on the target prospects that are most likely to buy from you requires 3 types of data: fit, intent, & opportunity.
This report shows the results of a survey of 207 sales & marketing professionals in a manager level or above. It asked 82 questions about individual data points, & open-ended questions about “secret sauce” data-point combinations.
The study results produced these key findings:
- 95% of respondents find positive revenue gains with predictive indicators present
- Opportunity wasted: companies are not leveraging Intent or opportunity data
- The most predictive fit data points are job title, and department budget
- Sales teams tend to value hiring & personnel signals more than marketing teams.
- Knowing your prospect’s tech stack tops the “secret sauce” predictive recipes
- Only 20% of respondents use predictive data to fuel their ABM efforts